VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

381 - 400 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
what are the odds of getting those mounting brackets from the subframe to the body of the car?
I wont separate. Made that mistake selling just the transmission

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Does anyone have syncro rear control arms for sale? I need the ones that hve the 72mm wheel bearing.
The post of 9-21-2016 has some pictured for sale. I'm not sure of the wheel bearing size. How do you tell the difference? The parts car for my conversion is a B3 Passat Syncro G60 with rear disc brakes. What size does it have on it?

·
Registered
13,490 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Chris S sent me the last piece of the puzzle I need to build my 02S/02C hybrid boxes.

That being said ,
I have the following up for grabs:
(3) 02C Syncro gearboxes w/ angle drives
(1) Complete Passat G60 Syncro without the engine , ecu & harness. i.e. can crate together an entire swap for the right price.
(4) 02C syncro gearboxes in pieces (only needed the bell housing) so the gears etc are available.
(2) SETS of Syncro rear trailing arms with the rear beam.

If anyone is interested don't hesitate to ask via PM or email.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
WTB: G60 Syncro stuff for my B4V

Still looking. Don't have any parts yet. Searching for 02C complete, 3-piece shaft assembly, rear sub with diff and hubs. Fuel tank would be nice too. I'm in Oregon but can drive anywhere as long as it doesn't involve crossing water in a ferry (no truck, only car and trailer so ferry rides to certain parts of Canada are $$$).

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
WTB an 02C Transmission Support Bracket from a VW B3 Passat Syncro or similar (part number: 02C 409 907). See picture below.

This seems to be a discontinued part and I was unable to buy from vendors in USA, Germany and other locations. Please PM me if you have one or a link to where I can buy.

-John (mainstayinc).

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
SYNCRO Calipers and Carriers $150 a set

SOLD I had 5 sets of Syncro rear brakes. They range from very nice to you need to supply a caliper. $150 a set or all of them for $600. Buy them all and resell for a profit. I see these on eBay for $250 a set just for the carriers. Shipping is $25 a set in the US and $50 a set anywhere else. PayPal accepted. [email protected] is my paypal. I don’t check this site much so send me an email. I also have one set of spacers if you want to run a vented rotor. $40 for those. I’ll throw them in the same box as the calipers so shipping is free.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
For Sale & Wanted to Buy

Check that, I broke worse things than just the angle drive. I'll update as to what parts I'm looking for shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I got a rear beam I still been kicking around selling. Not all rusted out like most either.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts

Not gonna be cheap. Its pretty loaded and here is still the driveshaft..rear brace and mounting tabs. I am in eastern Washington

381 - 400 of 438 Posts