VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Any that are compatible with part number 02C 409 107B see pic for reference. I also need the rubber bushing that is between the angle drive and the first driveshaft.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Found angle drive... now I need the rubber bushing between front drive shaft and angle drive (gebbo it may be called?)

part number is 20583/0

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Starting to clear out some stuff I have left over.

I have here a rod shift syncro golf gearbox, which is supposedly the one that brokevw did when i got it, so its cryoed. Was very clean but been sitting in my garage for some time so dusty with a little oxidation starting. $500
The other cable shift is a passat syncro box. $500

Both located in Pittsburgh, PA, can meet up within a reasonable distance. I would consider shipping if buyer can figure out logistics of doing that.

I can get more pics if desired, and answer any questions just PM me.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
02M (DRP) Transmission with transfer case - freshly rebuilt, ceramic coated, reinforcement upgrades

***SOLD***

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Starting to clear out some stuff I have left over.

I have here a rod shift syncro golf gearbox, which is supposedly the one that brokevw did when i got it, so its cryoed. Was very clean but been sitting in my garage for some time so dusty with a little oxidation starting. $500
The other cable shift is a passat syncro box. $500

Both located in Pittsburgh, PA, can meet up within a reasonable distance. I would consider shipping if buyer can figure out logistics of doing that.

I can get more pics if desired, and answer any questions just PM me.
still available

401 - 420 of 438 Posts