VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 40 of 1825 Posts

·
Registered
34,870 Posts
So I haven't really followed development. Is it going to be F150 Raptor based? Or Ranger Raptor based? Something else?

·
Chili Bigot
A muscle car (mine), a bugout vic (hers), and a beater (the boy's)
20,036 Posts
That photo makes me think of what Sophia Vergara might look like under a tailored silky sheet. If this thing is 75% as capable as a Wrangler, but 25% more comfortable/livable, then I might be ready to try it on.

·
Registered
82,894 Posts
followed up by every dumb*** teen on the internet asking who OJ is. :facepalm:
Then I should wish upon them the full wrath of Nordberg's bad luck!

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Color me surprised by that profile.

Might even put an order for one in.

Chris

·
Registered
82,894 Posts
Can you all believe it was 14 years ago when Ford released this Bronco concept?
Maybe there was a reason they put it in The Rock's 2017 movie...

Doesn't look like a 14 year old concept car.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Brace yourself.... 7,248,105 different iterations of "NotOJ" vanity plates are coming :rolleyes:

followed up by every dumb*** teen on the internet asking who OJ is. :facepalm:
lol, is there really a huge presence of teens online, who don't know who OJ is? I'll be the first to say I don't frequent many teen friendly hangouts, but between the fame of that chase, that recent TV show, and his "relationship" to the Kardashians, I really struggle to believe that is a common occurrence.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I honestly wasn't expecting something so Wrangler-like. I don't mean that in a ripoff way; I mean that it's quite upright and off-roady looking. I was expecting something more 4Runner like.

·
Registered
34,870 Posts
I think it's something like 85% of Wranglers are the Unlimited.
Sounds about right. Oh, and with the JL they did away with calling it "Unlimited" probably on account of it being the default version for the overwhelming majority of buyers.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Cool, the Wrangler deserves some competition from a dedicated truck maker, only benefits us consumers ultimately. Plus, i am digging the 2.3 turbo motor + 10 speed combo assuming that gets put into everything from Ford.

21 - 40 of 1825 Posts