VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, ive seen this jetta around the sacramento area many times, (california) mainly folsom, i am told the car is part of sac water. and i know the owner works at raleys in folsom, or atleast is parked there nearly everyday, Forrest green, Giovanna wheels, lowered more than an inch i would guess, kamai grill, exhaust with dtm tips, etc.
i keep seeing it and its just driving me crazy cause the owner is nowhere in sight and i want to ask him what body kit hes got... so i figure nearly all vw enthusiasts i have talked with have been on vwvortex before.... so maybe someone knows something... if not... um then i just made a pointless thread.
thanks for any info

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Re: Forrest Green Jetta in Sacramento Area? (RoccoCurci)

I know who your talking about... he doesn't come out to sacwater though. Sorry I don't know what kind of kit that is.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Re: Forrest Green Jetta in Sacramento Area? (Shznits1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by Shznits1.8T »
I know who your talking about... he doesn't come out to sacwater though. Sorry I don't know what kind of kit that is.

Shiz "I'll race your for your car"
Kid "You think you are gonna beat me?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Forrest Green Jetta in Sacramento Area? (BubonicCorrado)

Quote, originally posted by BubonicCorrado »

Shiz "I'll race your for your car"
Kid "You think you are gonna beat me?

hey, have you ever been at the java city sac water meets fridays.. ive seen a corrado over there sometimes, and ive only seen a couple in folsom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts