VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any plans to develop and push forward with improvements to the forum, specifically the software ?.
It is really becoming stale and there are a lot of things which are lacking, ability to change font sizes, templates, the header ads which make the screen jump up and down, and so on.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still kind of surprised nobody is discussing this, I feel like a lot of folks get fed up with all the Facebook groups and so on and will at some point all come back to "focused" forums with a lot less junk.
The Vortex is such a forum, it may not be perfect, the categories are funky in my opinion but its a lot better than all the distracting junk, spam, and advertising you find on Facebook groups.

When those users all start flowing back the Vortex wouldn't it be great for it to be modernized and have a much more user friendly interface ?.
Right now the only alternative interface is using Tapatalk, or is there anything else ?.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOOM, who knew, like people were working on the upgrade but nobody commented. Glad it went ahead either way. New software is grand.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, change is always painful, but it’s inevitable progress too. I can say it looks like a lot of effort has been invested and I for one appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts