VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all the threads about stealing, YOU are very lucky I am an honest person.

Somewhere near the Bay Bridge, we stopped at a gas station just off RT 50 Westbound. As I got out of the car, I saw a plain box on the ground with turbo written on it in magic marker. Jokingly I told my friends I found a turbo, but as I kicked the solid/heavy box... I realized, I really did find a turbo.

I have no idea how someone loses a brand new big turbo, but if it is yours, you can have it back. You will need to identify the turbo and provide proof you own it/bought it via a receipt or serial number.

If you lost it, pm me the turbo model, your phone number, and i will contact you.

:beer:

EDIT: Which vendor was selling any Precision Turbo kits?

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
Well... Im shocked there are still people out there willing to do right.

a huge :thumbup: for you!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
mad props man hope that turbo finds its correct owner!!!...just dont get how someone can leave a new big turbo at a gas station like that

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is very possible this turbo wasn't even from h2o as it is a universally used big turbo. Still a little stumped that someone would leave a heavy turbo like that at a gas station! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
After my brother and I robbed a bank, we left a baby that we were holding for ransom on the roof of our 1970's station wagon. Luckily when we turned around, the baby was safe and sound...Until Randall Tex Cobb took him. Keep that turbo away from Randall Tex Cobb.

·
Registered
35 Posts
maybe the turbo belongs to the gas station and you just unknowingly stole it... ? or not.

if it's an h2o-er, then yeah, nominate yourself for the nobel pizza prize.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts