VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four 020's just hanging out behind my garage and I no longer have a car to put them in. Not sure if they are useful for parts or if somebody is just desperate for a trans in the area or maybe you want a solid core to get rebuild - I don't know, just throwing these up here! I'm located on Long Island - zipcode 11743

One out of a 1998 2.0 Jetta, it's a DFQ and has reverse and all forward gears - just a busted bellhousing
One out of a 1997 2.0 Jetta it's a DFQ as well and has all forward gears but no reverse, solid bellhousing
One out of a 80's Sirocco (or so I was told) it's a AGB short ratio box - has reverse & all forward gears, busted bellhousing
One out of a 1994 Jetta - no reverse, all forward gears, solid bellhousing

These are all large input shaft transmissions. I also have two barely used Sach's clutch's.

Here's a quick photo I snapped today:

· Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not looking to ship these honestly. I don't even know how I'd do that - I'd need to use a pallet most likely and it would cost a pretty penny. I believe somebody local was intersted in all four but never got back to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.