VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4861 - 4880 of 4903 Posts

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Looks good Adam and Luis! Yeah not much action around these parts at the moment it seems other than a lot of new kids trying to find their way in the dark.

My two are packed away for winter :(

Hoping to start work on James's old rig perhaps next weekend getting the suspension and brakes all sorted out.
At least you drive it more than I did:thumbup:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I decided to finally share some pictures :wave:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Finally got my car back from the bodyshop after the accident. It's been 5 months.

Threw the following on first day I got her back:
NTO5 Tires
Rota Grid 17x9 wheels
Reiger Roof Spoiler
OEM Votex Spoiler
OEM QS Grille (found it on ebay in Greece, convinced the seller to ship it to the US for me).

·
Registered
312 Posts
Finally got my car back from the bodyshop after the accident. It's been 5 months.

Threw the following on first day I got her back:
NTO5 Tires
Rota Grid 17x9 wheels
Reiger Roof Spoiler
OEM Votex Spoiler
OEM QS Grille (found it on ebay in Greece, convinced the seller to ship it to the US for me).

Looks great! What work was done? Also, where did you get that wing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looks great! What work was done? Also, where did you get that wing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you brother,

The spoilers were painted and placed, the entire tail light bracket was garbage so a new one had to be spot welded in, had to reform the quarter panel, fix a big golf ball sized dent, and re-align the QP with the hatch. Came out perfect.

I bought that spoiler in the classifieds section of this forum many months ago, it's a genuine Votex one and hard to come buy. You can buy fake ones on ebay though that will look identical :thumbup:

4861 - 4880 of 4903 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.