VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK in an attempt to liven this place up I thought I would share with you guys what I did over the Winter. Hopefully this will motivate other people to show their projects as well or get them out and start a new one. I didn't take a huge number of pictures because I would usually forget but I will post what I have until they run out.

For those of you that don't know me, I'd like to say hello. I have been here for quite some time, over 10 years in fact, but I don't post too often. I have had my current VW for around 11 years now and would like to show some stages it has went through.

I can also share some really old school picture of it if you guys care to see. Maybe that will show you that with enough time, determination, and a little bit of money you can get your car to where you want it to be too.

If other people would show their progress as well hopefully that will get this place moving a little bit more. Feel free to ask questions and post any other comments, good or bad, that you may have. I just want to get some sort of life back into this place that I spend so much time at.

I'll start off by giving you a few pictures of my car from a few years back.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is my little progress in the last 2 years: vr6 swap, suspension, brakes, exhaust, LSD install, paint, ce2 rewire, etc, etc
Nice to see but could you delete your post in my thread and start your own? This will be devoted to my car only. Hopefully you can post yours individually and other people will as well and that will help liven this place up.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Nice to see but could you delete your post in my thread and start your own? This will be devoted to my car only. Hopefully you can post yours individually and other people will as well and that will help liven this place up.
For real... way to thread jack someones thread.

1 - 20 of 518 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.