VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I decided to sell the '06 GLI for an '08 Lexus IS250. The GLI was great but it was always in the shop for little things and I eventually got tired of bumming rides to and from the dealership, and paying out of pocket to upgrade the factory parts. (Plus I was told that if I was going to drop that kind of cash I should do it before I get married... hmmm)
So, I've got a few of the original parts in a box if anyone wants them for free:
QTY - 4: Ignition Coils, Initial Revision (15k miles on them). None of them were bad at time of replacement.
QTY - 1: PCV valve Rev 'C' - Replaced for same reason as coils
QTY - 1: PCV valve reusable gasket - Not damaged
Miscellaneous: Intake plumbing. I broke the original engine cover, so I bought a used one from a fellow 'texer. He threw in the accordion tube that goes from the cover to the turbo and a few other plastic parts which I didn't need.
Anyone interested just has to pay shipping -- Perhaps just mail me a $10 bill, and I will pay the shipping out of that and put the change in the box along with the receipt?
You guys have given me a lot of advice and useful information over the years, and hopefully this will be an opportunity to give back.
Thanks! IM or post with any interest.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I've had two takers so far (chudzikb, gtimakesmebroke). If the money for shipping doesn't appear after a while, I will offer the items to whoever decides to be next in line. Send me a PM if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts