VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We have 1 satin finish VF Engineering Stage 1 supercharger kit in stock that we would like to sell to make room for some new inventory so we have decided to offer FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING on this kit. Also, if you happen to be looking for a Stage 2 kit then we will even throw in FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING on the Stage 2 upgrade from VF Engineering to you so that you can have the full Stage 2 kit next day.
Also, remeber that unless you live in CT we do not have to charge you sales tax. This can equate to an additional savings of up $400 as oppossed to buying the kit from someone locally who would need to charge you sales tax!
Simply, give us a call or order through our website to take advantage of this great offer!
Click Here to Order!
This offer is good only on the kit that we have in stock so act fast.
Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
IM:
AOL Instant Messenger - Jay at NAMotors
Yahoo Messenger - NAMtrsprts
MSN Messenger - [email protected]t
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
Monday thru Thursday - 10AM - 8PM EST
Fridays - 10AM - 6PM EST

Modified by [email protected] at 12:47 PM 7-26-2005

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (BadasslilGTI)

Quote, originally posted by BadasslilGTI »
I'd be more intrigued if it was like 300.00 off the last kit itself in stock or something, but shipping overnight won't get it installed any quicker when you'll need a free wkd anyway
Now you offer this , Jay!! HAHA!!! Love the kit , Thanks again!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (BadasslilGTI)

I'd be more intrigued if it was like 300.00 off the last kit itself in stock or something, but shipping overnight won't get it installed any quicker when you'll need a free wkd anyway

We would discount the price if we could but we need to abide by VF's policies so unfortunately dropping the price is not an option at this time. Free Next Day Shipping and no sales tax is the best we can do right now

Jay glad to hear that you are loving the kit!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
873 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (nebuchadnezzar)

hopefully VF shows it's dealers a little room to move on prices for waterfest. i think many people are waiting for the prices to come down a bit and what better time than the largest VW show of the year????

·
Banned
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (mike225tt)

Quote, originally posted by mike225tt »
hopefully VF shows it's dealers a little room to move on prices for waterfest. i think many people are waiting for the prices to come down a bit and what better time than the largest VW show of the year????

If we don't sell the kit before Waterfest we will be bringing it. We still have to talk to VF about the possibility of any discounted Waterfest pricing though.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (mike225tt)

Quote, originally posted by mike225tt »
DO IT! DO IT!

Haha, how did I know I'd find you here

What he said though ^^ I know that personally I'm waiting to see what deals there are at WF.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (OettingerGTI)

one too many run-ins with a certain srt-4, huh mike????

seriously guys, put these vf kits on sale and people will be lining up to buy them at waterfest.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
997 Posts

i dunno man. 4500 bucks sounds a bit steep when I can get similar performance with a simple chip and intake (august ero car).
*pokes Neb*
Loved the article http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

After talking to VF I don't think that we will be able to offer any deals on the kits at Waterfest but I think that you will find if you purchase a blower from us we will be very geneours on any of the non-VF engineering products that we sell.

Modified by [email protected] at 4:18 PM 7-7-2005

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports ([email protected])

VF needs to loosen up a bit jeesssh

Dealers should be able to choose what they lose or make on a kit imo...I realize they don't want to be undersold but as long as the units are moving and they are being paid cost, it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

Dealers should be able to choose what they lose or make on a kit imo...I realize they don't want to be undersold but as long as the units are moving and they are being paid cost, it shouldn't matter.

It's called "skimming the market"....selling to those who will pay a premium. Remember $2,000 DVD players
I truely think that in 2-3 years we will see more options and better prices for FI....as they will then be charging premiums for MkV products

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
Re: Free Next Day Shipping on a VF Engineering Supercharger at NA Motorsports (9 RICE)

Quote, originally posted by 9 RICE »

It's called "skimming the market"....selling to those who will pay a premium. Remember $2,000 DVD players

I traded an autographed Emmitt Smith helmet for a DVD player. Now I can get a DVD player for $29... well, at least that helmet isn't worth much more.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts

quoted for intelligence. keep it up Badass....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.