VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never thouht i would see the day where there would be so much confusion regarding giving away a free car
.maybe some of you remember me posting a 83 gti for free.well the first guy who "wanted it for sure" never showed,then i got 50 calls on "when can i come see it",then it started to feel like i was asking for $ in the autotrader because people were asking the stupidest questions ever.its a shell for a rabbit,its solid,its a rolling chassis and im throwing in a truck load of free parts with it.if anyone really wants this car p.m. me with your number and arrange pick up.if you decide later you dont want it, sell off all the parts and put it towards your next project.if this car doesnt go in the next week ill donate it to a highscool,burn it or something.i dont have time to answer questions on a 22 year old hatchback.its in excellent shape,its straight and 99% rust free.hell build a vwvortex promo car,smash the car for charity,build a vw
fridge trailer out of it for your cruise nights whatever as long as its gone.bigger and better projects on the go couldnt give a rats ass.

· Registered
4,376 Posts
Re: free rabbit/racecar shell (vwrhilltech)

So how much do you want for it?
Is there rust on the roof?
Does it come with headlights?
Whats the gas mileage?
Do you like french fries?
*throws sizeable pebble at self*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.