VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some extra time this evening and thought I would give the car a a bath and fresh coat of wax.
P21S Paintwork Cleanser

P21S Carnauba Wax

I love this stuff.

I purchased the P21S from a place near where I live. But they do have an online shop. http://thedriversseat.com

And just a pic of the new boost gauge.

Found a pic from the last time I waxed the car. If you like reflection, you'll love this one.

Modified by ArsinGTI at 5:55 AM 1-12-2004

Modified by ArsinGTI at 2:49 PM 1-13-2004

Modified by ArsinGTI at 2:50 PM 1-13-2004

· Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Freshly waxed GTI (mash169)

Thanks for all the comments. Yeah, the P21S is a little pricey but I love the stuff. I've used a lot of waxes before, but this stuff has worked out the best for my black car.
There have been many times that I regret getting a black car, but when ever I see it like this, all my regrets disappear. (It'll just get dirty again when I drive to work tomorrow LOL
)

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Re: Freshly waxed GTI (ArsinGTI)

Had some extra time this evening and thought I would give the car a a bath and fresh coat of wax.

Has your car ever been polished or leveled?
It looks pretty smooth.
Nice, I like Black GTI's
Jamie
Modified by 5.0 eater at 11:30 PM 1-11-2004

Modified by 5.0 eater at 11:31 PM 1-11-2004

Modified by 5.0 eater at 11:31 PM 1-11-2004

· Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Freshly waxed GTI (5.0 eater)

No, never been polished or leveled. I just try and keep good care of the car. I wash it once a week and i try to wax it like every 2-3 weeks. And then every month or so i gather up the energy and do what i did tonight (apply paint cleanser and wax).

· Registered
6,726 Posts
Re: (1.8t sh4g-w3LL)

Looks great as always bro! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif so when is that Photoshoot will happen?
It has got to be before the SFL G2G so we advertise the meet
We gotta represent FL and you know that theres no other way of doing it besides two super clean and reflective black Vdubs

· Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (1.8t sh4g-w3LL)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8t sh4g-w3LL »
how do you do that ! it looks good. everytime i wax mine i always end up getting lil dust piece in the cracks and stuff.

Call me crazy, but around all the edges i use Q-tips. Works great at getting wax out of hard to get spots. Like Moldings, lights, emblems, etc.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.