VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,433 Posts
Re: Front 20th Anv. Badges instock ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
VW has finally shipped the first couple of front badges to us. I have 6 of them instock. They are $65.00ea for the front. I am still waiting for more of the rear badges to come in.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or phone the shop here at 1-877-581-8204

Can these go on stock grills?

· Registered
3,363 Posts
Re: Front 20th Anv. Badges instock ([email protected])

OK Vortexers, if you have to have this emblem now, you better jump on this sale from Hillside Imports. If you can wait >3 months, 1st VW can do better on the price. Here's the e-mail I just received from their parts manager:
Quote »
Not good news on that one. The part retails for $68.25 and your cost on it is $51.19. The bad news is there are none in the country, and VW is showing factory backorders on this emblem. Our depot has a "confirmed" order from Germany with 29 on order, but those are about 3 months out. However, VWs' depot receiving screen is not real accurate on ETA's for parts coming from Germany! That is the info available to me at this time.

So, props to Dan for making these available now, and with a discount http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.