VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got these nasty holes in my front bumper from the freakin' dealer. (they drilled them for the license plate bracket)
I don't sport a front plate, and I'd like to just cover the holes. Does anyone know who sells plugs for them?
I don't want to invest in a euro rub strip just yet in case the local 5-oh decide to be jerks about it.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
The strip from VW is about $100 and to paint it is about $100 also. I am saving up to have the dealers bodyshop do it. If they work on 911s they can work on my car
I rather not have plugs put in. I just got the car so it shouldnt be a difference in color.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Front Bumper Plugs (Turbo_Jetta02)

If you just bought your car, insist on the dealer doing it. They drilled mine after I told them not to. The dealer knocked $100 of the price of the car and gave me the strip which I took and had painted/installed by a local VW tuning shop. Those holes suck.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Re: Front Bumper Plugs (jimirit)

Another option is that 1552 makes a rubstrip with no side blinkers for $130 and just get that sprayed. Thats what I did, and I have the rubstrip sitting my garage just waiting to be put on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts