VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can find a front splitter ....i have the wings west body kit all way round my car and want that lower look in the front...im am having problems finding it...not sure if its called a front splitter or chin splitter....i think bbr makes it..but dont know where to find it....if u can help.mad cool..jimmi
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.