VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just make me a reasonable offer (keep shipping in mind), and i'm sure we can work something out. These wheels are 14". Tires have 70% tread remaining. Shipping is $30 per to the East coast and about $50 per out to California. They will be shipped via FedEx along with your tracking number. These wheels are in great shape, I just didn't clean them up when I took the pictures. These were off a customers 2002 cabrio. He bought aftermarket wheels and did not want to keep these anymore. I do not want to seperate the wheels from the tires.

Modified by was michael whittaker at 10:56 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by was michael whittaker at 1:57 PM 6-21-2006

Modified by was michael whittaker at 1:58 PM 6-21-2006

Modified by was michael whittaker at 8:17 AM 6-26-2006

· Registered
196 Posts
Re: FS: '02 Cabrio wheels/tires (was michael whittaker)

I really love those! I tried to send a "return" email to the one you sent me, but the message got kicked back...with a bad address???
Any way, PM sent to you instead. Thanks! Greg http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i think i would be happy accepting just $150 for the wheels/tires and shipping will be anywhere from $120-$150 depending on your location (shipped thru FedEx). I will provide a tracking number the day they are sent out.

· Registered
1,139 Posts

any clue how many miles on on these ?

also ... are they(tires) all the same brand/model and what brand/model are the tires
ie goodyear rsa's

Modified by mrreet at 9:36 PM 6-30-2006

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.