VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to sell my current car to get into another vw...again. my evo has only 18,000 miles on it. overall condition is good-great. there are no dings on the doors and the paint looks really good. there is some normal wear and tear on the front bumper though with stone chips. the interior is in practically new condition w/ microsuade recaro seats. mechnically the car is fine with the exception of the transfer case. it started whinning a few months ago, which is a commom problem for 03-04 Evo's without the active center diff. the car is 100% drivable but will need a transfer case soon. sadly, the warrenty on the car just ran out last month. i would recommend getting the transfercase "built" by tre The car has some modifications on it right now including a Buscher downpipe w/ cat, manual boost controller, b&m short shifter, act clutch, 10.5 turbo housing (from a 05 evo), powdercoated fmic, boost gauge, and a lip spoiler instead of the gigantic wing. the car has a clean title and clean carfax. it's never been to the track and hasn't seen snow.i also repalced the tires 4000 miles ago. my car's blue book value in "good" condition is about $23000. since the transfercase is bad i am selling it for $20,000. Please email me if you are interested: [email protected] or call me 806.683.3806. the car is in dallas, tx. thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts