VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 03 VW GTI 1.8T 97K Southern NJ $6,500

This car was originally posted for $7,500. i have lowered my price to $6,500.
I NEED THIS CAR GONE

Do not PM me on here. Text, call or facebook me
Phone number : (267) 320 - 7287 serious inquiries only
Facebook

For sale is a 2003 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T. Manual Transmission. It has 97xxx on the clock and climbing. It has a various amount of mods. It does have a few dings, dents and scratches but nothing MAJOR. It has never been in an accident. I bought the car from the original Owner back in 2008. It was bone stock when i purchased. This car is owned by a VW enthusiast. This car is my baby, i love it to death but its just not right for me anymore. i have clay barred and waxed often i have kept the interior very clean. i did all the major required maintenance by Volkswagen of America's standards. Timing Belt, Water pump, Belt Tensoners, Transmission fluid change, updated ignition coilpacks from VWofA and Spark plugs (NGK BKR7E{recommended for tuned 1.8T}) at 70K. The car has an inspection that is good till 2013. I also have all paperwork and receipts for all MAJOR Maintenance, original sales and recall in hand along with purchase. I WILL NOT MAKE ANY ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ANYONE. I WILL NOT DRIVE TO MEET YOU ANYWHERE TO SELL IT. YOU WANT IT YOU COME TO ME AND I WILL NOT MODIFY OR CHANGE THE CARS PRESENT STATE.

List of mods:
Unitronic stage 2 software 235HP / 275LB-TQ
ECS tuning Stage II clutch.
Forge 007 Diverter Valve
K&N Short Ram intake
AutoSpeed 3 inch downpipe with high flow cat
42DD 3 inch catback with turndown tip and matching rear bumper Valence with no exhaust cutout.
Black Forest Industries Stage II Motor and Trans Mount rated at 85A poly.
ECS Tuning Dogbone mount.
Autotek Short Shifter 20% reduction
42DD solid machined shifter bushings.
Raceland Coilovers.
Brembo Crossdrilled and slotted Rotors on all four corners.
EBC Redstuff brake pads.

Extras that come with the car:
BBS RF 317 Wheels 5X112 PCD 17X7.5 ET 52

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.