VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has a 2005 BMW 525i with 50k mi on it that he wants me to sell for him. Its dark green with tan leather interior, 17" wheels, heated/power front seats, power headrests, single cd, in-dash computer, set up for satellite radio, steptronic 6 speed automatic transmission. Wonderful condition with nothing wrong with it, and if anything were to go wrong with it before it 100k mi BMW's got you covered with a 100k mi warranty and my dad just, within the last month, extended the full service contract to 100k mi, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about with this car, all you have to do is bring the car to any BMW dealership when it automatically reminds you that it needs service, and they will do any required service (oil changes (which only have to be done every 10k mi), brake pads, rotors, spark plugs, emission tests, etc.) and wash your car for free! You simply cannot beat that.
Asking: $30k obo
You can reach me via email ([email protected]), im, or give me a call at 815-298-9219 (probably best to get the quickest response and easiest for me)
Pictures will be up shortly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.