VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my one owner 2008 VW GTI 4-door DSG, Reflex Silver with Anthracite Leather interior and Autobahn Package (Moon Roof, Heated Seats, Premium Audio). It has 91,654 miles. The DSG transmission is groaning/grinding and needs work/replacement. Dealer believes it is internally damaged. I had the DSG service done at 40K and 80k and the mechatronic was replaced under the recall campaign in November 2010. Other than the DSG, it drives great. I installed new BF Goodrich Comp 2 tires at 77.5k and new brake pads and rotors at 83k. I am the original owner and have every service record. I always use premium fuel and did full synthetic oil changes every 5k miles. The leather interior is in very good condition and includes both the VW all weather monster mats and the OEM carpeted mats which are pristine. The exterior is in good condition with a few minor scuffs and scratches. This car has never been in an accident and has a clean title. Once the DSG is sorted, this car is ready to provide years of reliable fun. The car is located in Northern Virginia / Metro DC. I'm asking $3950. As a bonus, I'm willing to throw in my VW Fast Figurine which has never been opened and is still in the factory sealed box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.