VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have several sets of 14x6" Le Castellets I'd like to sell. I don't have pictures of them all. Most are take-offs I never got around to polishing or painting. Polishing is more work than I want, And I'm not so inclined to paint any more since I'm looking to try something new for wheels (other than Le Castellets). I also want to make room in my garage.

Anyway, here's an old photo of the wheels:

I have a couple extras with slight bends; but I will not include them with the wheelsets I sell unless someone particularly wants one. Some have minor curb rash, all of them will need work (paint or polishing) to be show ready. I'm asking $200 per set. I prefer not to ship since shipping appears to be quite expensive. But if you want to pay the shipping...
Also, I am willing to deliver up to 250-miles from Norfolk, VA after payment is received.
Later,
Scott

Modified by Stealth_TDI at 8:38 PM 8-15-2009

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: FS: 14" Le Castellets - Not Polished... (Stealth_TDI)

What is the offset? How much does each wheel weigh, as I would like to estimate shipping costs to 55438

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (tresdan)

Cannot go that low... not yet, anyway. Shipping alone is approximately $25/pair plus about $11 packing for a total of $72. This is one reason I want to avoid shipping... no one wants to pay that much to ship and I'm not quite inclined to accept what is effectively $150 for a set of good VW wheels. I'm already asking $100 below what most others ask for their LeCastellets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.