VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Golf R 6MT Oryx White
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, all stock '19 Golf R with 5300 miles. Just got the first oil change completed last week from the VW dealership in Fargo, ND where it is located. Vehicle is entirely stock, no tunes or flashes. NO HOLES OR LICENSE PLATE FRAME IN THE FRONT BUMPER

I do not need to sell this car so my price is firm. I'm testing the waters gauge interest.
This is my "other car" not my daily! Car has only been rained on maybe 5 times, never driven in snow, salt, sand, dry pavement 99% of the time.

Car is equipped with 19" Englishtown wheels on stock conti tires with 8/32" of tread remaining on the vehicle.
Car was purchased from Emich VW in Denver, CO. Dealership tinted the windows, applied a clear bra on the bottom half of the hood, fenders, and mirror caps. They also applied a protective coating on the interior and exterior of the vehicle, all of this is shown on the purchase invoice.

Vehicle will come with window sticker.

If you are seriously interested, please email me at [email protected] live . com feel free to reach out for questions or offers at anytime.
Photos will be available via email, I did not post pictures because there is ZERO damage to show. Car is in flawless condition and has never been parked outside overnight, garaged since day 1!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts