VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a all original 83 rabbit gti forsale. The car is in flawless shape, all original cashmere exterior which shows as brand new, no rust or anything of that sort, very straight car. The interior is blue, and brand new still. Everything intact as should be aswell as fully functional. Still has original spare in trunk, and comes with original bill of sale and rabbit brochure. The car runs and drives like its brand new. Had a motor rebuild less than 2000km ago along with a new clutch installed. This car is a awesome driver. It is a original sunroof car which is very rare to find, and also a original Canadian car sold brand new locally in the gta. The car only has 72000km on it, and is probably one of the last all original rabbits around in this shape.

The car has a couple minor mods done to it, such as:

-Very rare Oem VW projector hid headlamps
-fk coil overs with dampening adjustable aswell
-a set of ats cups
-Have a set of bbs rm's that has 0km on them just built. colour coated faces to the car, rear 2.5'' lip, front 1.5'' lip that are polished wrapped in toyo t1r's 195/50/15 I believe.
-Eibach front strut brace
-oetinger valve cover

I am asking 10500 for the car on ats cups, or 12500 on the colour matches BBS. If you have any questions at all or would like more pictures feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I have lots of pictures I have only posted a couple, if you would like more pics or pics of anything specific feel free to let me know

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Beautiful car, wow:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts