VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: 1984 Audi Coupe GT Silver $700 PNW (scirocco16v)

strangely, little interest. I'd hate to part it as it's such a nice clean original example. I could always use the cool wheels on my scirocco though. Not to mention an extra new fuel pump....Audi 3 guage cluster...etc. C'mon folks! I want to see this go to a good home, not the scrapper.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Brodiekagstar)

Well, due to a lack of interest, I figure I'll look into parting the car. Anyone interested in anything? If nothing else, I can use the Ronal wheels and the 3 guage pannel on my scirocco..I bet I can retrofit the fuel pump too. Are body parts for these in demand? This car is very staright and has great silver paint. Also has the removable sunroof.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (scirocco16v)

Come and check it out at least. It's a realy nice car. Unfortunately I guess people just assume there are no good deals here on vortex. Too bad....If you never look, you'll never find them.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (scirocco16v)

pics again!

Modified by scirocco16v at 10:15 PM 5-28-2004

Modified by scirocco16v at 10:16 PM 5-28-2004

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (easyjg)

Ah..good call. This is a bonus actually. The car has 108k miles. The engine is the standard 2.2l 5 cylinder. It has the close ration 5 speed tranny. I'm still a little amazed that no one has contacted me to look at it. The car is in fantastic shape for it's age. No cracks in the dash, nice carpet, all original. Someone, come take a look. The pics don't do it justice! If you're looking a good deal, this is the one. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,857 Posts

come by on one of these sunny afternoons, john, and we'll shoot some more flattering pics. those blurry shots just don't do the fine rig justice.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: FS: 1984 Audi Coupe GT Silver $700 PNW (smooothy_98)

I wouldn't recommend it. I think if you put in a new thermostat and fan switch...then had the fuel mixture set it would make it. I used to drive it to Seattle a couple times a month. (200 miles each way)...never had any problems until the clutch went out (which is now replaced).

·
Registered
153 Posts

were are you located I might come by this weekend to check it out, thanks

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Still no one has come to look. Give it a shot, you'll be pleased with what you see.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FS: 1984 Audi Coupe GT Silver $700 PNW (85audicpgt)

I'm in NE Portland. Come look at it. I've got a buddy that will be taking photos of it someday. Unfortunately, our schedules don't always match up. I'm within 10 minutes of downtown. I strongly encourage people to get up and come take a look. This is a good deal. Also...if you have a rabbit or other mk1 you're interested in trading, I'm open to that as well. Or even obscure upgrade parts etc. You never know. I have no use for the Audi as I decided I've spent too much money on it and I'm our to recoupe a little of my loss. It's a great looking car, totally stock. I'd like to see it go to a good home. $700 is a retardedly cheap. I also have an extra leather back seat to go with it in great shape that I got from a yard 6 months ago.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts