VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

This is my first post here so do forgive me if I'm doing it wrong (and kindly PM how so).

A while back I parked my '84 Quantum turbo diesel (non-synchro) wagon due to significant structural rust after daily driving it for over a decade. I bought it just before it went to the junkyard because I have a fondness for the quirky old diesels and I appreciate the utility of wagons. I kept it going WAY too long and have realized that for the sake of safety I just need to let it die, sell off any desirable parts, and recycle the rest. It's had a good life.

It is in rough shape to be sure, but I spent alot of time trying to find parts myself so I thought I would post here in case anyone in the community it looking for something specific. I had planned on keeping the engine and trans. I'm not sure why, but that was the plan. Murphy's law says that if it is broken on yours it was probably broken on mine, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I will try to respond to PM's in a timely manner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in need of parts if you have them: Drivers side turn signal with trim
Drivers and passenger power window motor and regulator
Window scrapersdrivers and passenger side
Call or text (773) 407-1884. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Instrument Cluster

Sorry I missed the post. I thought I had notifications turned on, but I must have messed that up.

The instrument cluster works, but the high beam LED needs to be replaced. PM if you want it.

imgur.com/GLgezkB

·
Registered
37 Posts
Would you happen to have an AC condenser ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts