VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Audi 4000S Parts, silver and bronze doors, trunk, 1.8 engine non-turbo, front subframe, blue steering wheel, floor mats, heater core, blue velour seats, rear axle, 13" steel wheels, and other miscellaneous parts. I also have the rear differential from a 1986 Audi 4000 Quattro. All in Appleton, WI 54914. Send email for photos and then shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
blarg. we are headed on a road trip that will take us through Madison and up to the Upper Peninsula of MI in August - I have been looking for 4k seats for my Wagon...but brown.

Sadly, I don't think blue will fly :banghead:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1986 Audi 4000S Parts, silver and bronze doors, trunk, 1.8 engine non-turbo, front subframe, blue steering wheel, floor mats, heater core, blue velour seats, rear axle, 13" steel wheels, Gas tank, power steering rack and other miscellaneous parts. All in Appleton, WI 54914. Send email for photos and then shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello sir,
I'm loOking for a nice driverside rear taillight, looking for the
Corner lens and the center section. Thank you please text or call
At719-201-3433

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I'm looking for a complete sunroof assembly let me know is available

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I don't have a complete sunroof assembly, might have some pieces and parts. sorry
Do you have the tilt guides or the hinged bracket the sunroof panel bolts to...

bajan 4g

1 - 20 of 94 Posts