VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
subframe

I believe I still have the subframe from 1986 Audi 4000S with a 4 cylinder engine, non- turbo. I will have to dig in the garage and find it. where you located? thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
hey do you have the door still? im in need of a drivers rear door, I just got hit and the douchebag caved in mine. really hoping my car wont betotaled because it was in really good shape. thanks man.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
drivers rear door

Yes, I should have a drivers rear door. the door would be $75 plus shipping. what's your zip and nearest greyhoung bus freight terminal and I'll figure some shipping options. pm me your email and I'll get photos this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
THrottle Body

I think I still have the 4 cylinder throttle body. I can check this weekend.........keep in touch. Thanks

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Audi 4000S Blue Dash

I quickly (it's like ) degrees) looked in the garage but didn't see it. I'l keep looking as it gets warmer......it's got to be in there somewhere among all the VW parts. Hopefully you aren't in a hurry. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I quickly (it's like ) degrees) looked in the garage but didn't see it. I'l keep looking as it gets warmer......it's got to be in there somewhere among all the VW parts. Hopefully you aren't in a hurry. Thanks for your patience.
No hurry at all! I've been looking for one for 6 years!:laugh: Mine isn't too bad but it has a couple of unsightly cracks.... I need the gauge cluster cover in blue, as well if you happen to have one. I'd be interested in blue velour seats if they're mint. Blue interior seems to be tough to find.

Thanks!

61 - 80 of 94 Posts