VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really hate to do this, but working pretty much steady and living in a condo and lack of any real storage forces me to put this up for sale.

I am offering a 4000 turbo quattro swap project car.

I'm not gonna sugar coat it, the car needs work. I had it running and driving last fall but over the winter it has developed some issues.

Right now the starter has some issues, the connections could just need some servicing, in my opinion it should probably just be replaced.

The drivers side floor pan has some perforation. It could be patched up.

The Vehicle has an MC1 engine swapped in but the original JT fuel injection and wiring retained.

Battery has been relocated to the trunk. The vehicle has also been lowered with H&R springs and koni struts. The interior has been stripped and unfortunately i do not have any of the interior panels or carpet. I do have the matching seat from a MK2 gti for the passenger side.

This unit does come with a front mounted air charge cooler and majority of the piping to put it together. Some clamps and hump hoses will be needed. The engine also has a new timing belt and water pump installed.

In the pictures it shows the car having no headlights or grille. I do have a pair of headlights and a grille for this car.

The car does need some work, please don't ask what this car needs for safety, if you're asking that you have no idea what your getting into.

I need to get rid of it, but I'm not in a real rush to sell it, lowballers
Will not be tolerated.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me. The car is located in caledon east.

I also have a couple spare cylinder heads, service manual (Bentley), some misc parts and fluids, and a stripped MC1 engine I will also include.

click the following kijiji link for more pictures. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...7-Audi-4000-quattro-turbo-W0QQAdIdZ295418663#

i'm asking $1500 for the car, I'm in no rush to sell it but my folks would like it out of their back yard. i may be able to arrange delivery depending on location.

any questions feel free of send me an IM.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!

offers and trades will be considered