VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1987 Jetta Coupe ABA OBD I Swap Recaro Interior

:facepalm:

Just delete this thread, there is too much trash-talk.

If you are going to respond via PM however, please know, the car is still available. There is no turbo kit, it has been given to someone who will use it properly.

This is a non-sunroof Coupe, and I will not accept trades or part out.

$3500

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4ESNtlX3lZ5amREbEFFQnBXb0U

PM me asap

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Fine. Not interest?

On November 10th, i will be taking a Sawzall to this car. I will get rid of it before winter for my own welfare. This German produced coupe is the most solid and reliable car I own. Before the end of next weekend it will be in pieces. Breaks my heart. Someone buy it please. Or it will not exist.
I am available on Thursday to cut it up... or drive to my house!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still tucked into the corner of the garage. Only one interested person to look and drive. This objective of clearing out the garage before winter seems unrealistic. bump...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Looks interesting man! Tempting but I am in the same boat and need to thin out the herd. Its that time of year where nothing is selling! :D

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see. I suppose, it is almost winter, most people are likely not looking for something to do this winter... bump...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I can't believe this is still for sale.

I stopped by and saw this a few weeks ago and would have bought it if the fiance didn't convince me we need an SUV for a family instead. The car is clean, drives well, sticks the road, and has plenty of power. Plus it a non-sunroof coupe!! :eek:

Great Car and Great Seller. I still want to buy it if I can find the room for it, but that might not be for a while. GLWS and hopefully this gets a good home:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brookfield, WI
near Milwaukee.

Also, the turbo kit is not included, but I am not able to change the FS title, though I did update the title in the initial post.

-DC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts