VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 1990 VW Fox 2 Door with MK1 Bilstein Sport Suspension

DSC04911 by A D, on Flickr

For sale 1990 VW Fox. California car, no rust. Clean straight body. Paint is ok from a distance, but my plan was to repaint it. I shaved the rear marker lights, and the ugly antenna. It is fitted with new MK1 Bilstein Sport suspension front and rear. Rounding out the handling is an Autotech rear sway bar and a Neuspeed rear strut bar. Suspension is quite a bit lower than stock and the ride is somewhat stiff. 1.8L Motor is running well; pretty much stock with the exception of adding a larger throttle body and throttle switch. The gauge cluster shows low miles, but the odometer is not correct. The chassis and motor have about 120,000 miles. Shifting gears is accomplished with a 5 speed manual fox oem transmission. Clutch is new. Interior needs finishing. Missing carpet in passenger area. Yes, and the seats dont match. This was going to be a sweet project and is near to completion, but I ran out of time and patience. The car is mechanically solid and is a great runner. Tires are near new and they're mounted on original 14 inch snowflakes. The rear fenders have been rolled for tire clearance. I stopped driving this in 2017 so there is some back registration and smog needs to be sorted. I am selling this car as is for parts with the title and bill of sale. You can work out the details once the sale is complete. Asking $3K. Make an offer. Thanks. Visit the link for pics.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmS7repL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.