VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, she's gotta go. Only the 2nd owner, the car is a 5 spd, A/C (blows cold), Sunroof and deflector, OE am/fm cassette ( I can include a Clarion single CD indash), tinted tails, OE fogs, OE quad-light grille, has 14" OE snowflake rims with almost new snows and 15" advanti racing wheels alloys with Michelins .
She's got some surface rust, dings, etc. and could use a little TLC. It can be sold as is or certified/emission tested too. I'm including the following parts from my collection:
USED: 3 additonal doors, 1 additional hatch
OE: 2 new vented rotors, 2 new door handles and gaskets, 1 new trunk lock, a couple of oil filters, a Hella tinted hatch blend (rare) , new set of OE GTI floor mats (still in pkg) and probably some other stuff I can't think of right now.
Recently replaced all the belts, the exhaust, and valve-cover gasket, and water pump. You really have to see it/drive it. I'm asking $6000 cert/e-tested OBO. I can e-mail pics if you're interested. thanks.

[Modified by vw_2002_vw, 3:41 PM 4-16-2002]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.