VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my project car. Bored with it and basically have given up on it so I'm thinking about selling the car and all its associated parts if there is enough interest. End goal is either sell the car and all my parts or at least sell the car and get a super clean shell and start fresh

1991 GTI 8v has some rust in the floors and fenders. its a New England car so its seen some salt in its time. 207K on the body/engine. The interior is in pretty good shape has leather black door cards, dash only has a few cracks as its been garaged for about the last 3 years. Has a eurosport 4to1 header and TT catback, Raceland ultimo coilovers and all new bushing front and rear with new oe control arms. car will also come with a shaved rear hatch extra and oe taillights headlights grill bumpers ect car. attached what pics I do have of the car currently but I can get more detailed pictures upon request.

If the car sells i will have the following for sale if there is enough interest to clear my stock pile out

24V VR6 w/ harness
o2J 5spd trans
wavetrac diff with ARP hardware
victor reinz VR6 gasket set
OEM VR6 timing chain kit
Vortec VF9 blower kit for MK2 with a 24V tuned ecu included
Fabless manufacturing 24V VR6 swap kit
Fabless manufacturing tubular control arms
Fabless manufacturing drive by wire pedal kit
Fabless manufacturing radiator support
NOS Kamei upper headlight brow
Black Hella tail lights
Smoke/Red tail lights
NOS red stripe Grill
IE 24V VR6 Cams
VR6 cable shifter
Widened G60 fender flare kit front/rear/sides (fiberglass)
Airlift kit with slam series front/rear and V2 managment
Girling 60 calipers
MK3 rear disc brake swap

I am sure there are things I'm missing but if I get enough people who want this stuff I will let it all go.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Cat
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
621 Posts
Looking to sell my project car. Bored with it and basically have given up on it so I'm thinking about selling the car and all its associated parts if there is enough interest. End goal is either sell the car and all my parts or at least sell the car and get a super clean shell and start fresh

1991 GTI 8v has some rust in the floors and fenders. its a New England car so its seen some salt in its time. 207K on the body/engine. The interior is in pretty good shape has leather black door cards, dash only has a few cracks as its been garaged for about the last 3 years. Has a TT 4to1 header and catback, Raceland ultimo coilovers and all new bushing front and rear with new oe control arms. car will also come with a shaved rear hatch extra and oe taillights headlights grill bumpers ect car. attached what pics I do have of the car currently but I can get more detailed pictures upon request.

If the car sells i will have the following for sale if there is enough interest to clear my stock pile out

24V VR6 w/ harness
o2J 5spd trans
OEM VR6 timing chain kit
Black Hella tail lights
Smoke/Red tail lights
NOS red stripe Grill
IE 24V VR6 Cams
VR6 cable shifter
Girling 60 calipers
MK3 rear disc brake swap

I am sure there are things I'm missing but if I get enough people who want this stuff I will let it all go.

View attachment 117011 View attachment 117012
Does the cat come with the car?

·
Registered
844 Posts

1991 GTI 8v has some rust in the floors and fenders. its a New England car so its seen some salt in its time. 207K on the body/engine. The interior is in pretty good shape has leather black door cards, dash only has a few cracks as its been garaged for about the last 3 years. Has a TT 4to1 header and catback, Raceland ultimo coilovers and all new bushing front and rear with new oe control arms. car will also come with a shaved rear hatch extra and oe taillights headlights grill bumpers ect car. attached what pics I do have of the car currently but I can get more detailed pictures upon request.

24V VR6 w/ harness
o2J 5spd trans
OEM VR6 timing chain kit
Black Hella tail lights
Smoke/Red tail lights
NOS red stripe Grill
IE 24V VR6 Cams
VR6 cable shifter
Girling 60 calipers
MK3 rear disc brake swap

View attachment 117011 View attachment 117012
Does your cat have a CDL license? GL with sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.