VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD FS: 1992 GLI VR6 Supercharged $4500 Cheyenne, Wy.SOLD

SOLDSOLD1992 wolfsburg GLI with a VR6 swap. 160xxx on the motor and trans, the motor has 2.9 clone manifold,and ported TB. The charger has been on for about a year and half, and in the recently put VF engineering stage 2 in with autotech 262 cams, tt down pipe with ported ex. manifold, phenolic spacer, and new MAF, O2 sensor, water temp sensor, and air intake temp sensor. V-max coilovers, rear internal sway bar (BFI), and Momo wheels. the car is soild with only one small dent near the gas door. there is some small rust spots inside the gas door, a small spot on the windshield frame on the pass. side, and the speedo and tech are intermitten. i need this car sold so i can have some cash to work on my VW bus. PM or call me for more info (307)630-8770

·
Registered
887 Posts
when was timeing done and why so cheap

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the previous owener did the chains before i got the car. when i did the 262 cams, the upper chain and guides all looked good. no chain noise. as far as price, i just want to sell it to have some cash to work on my air cooled vw bus. the car isnt perfect, theres a small crack in the dash near the defog vent, the trim on the dash is cracked in two spots, and the car runs on the rich side.

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
ah man... car still looks great.
i heard i missed ya at datr. had too many other things going on.

are those pics in AZ?

thats a dang smoking deal for the car. the cars damn near perfect. plus has a SC now.
looks good man. wish i had the cash to buy it back.:banghead:

for all looking at the car to purchase its an amazing car i built awhile back.

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks dan, DATR was great, got to drive down with some of the dever guys to the show. did ever sell your syncro? ya, the pics are from when i took a trip to AZ with it.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Good luck with the sale! Talked to you a bit at DATR. Id fix that type O in the ad. The price seems way low! I know this car very well and its worth alot more man. Dan Did the Vr swap and his lil brother Jon did the seats.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i dont want to part the car out. i kinda want to sell the whole lot: car and extra parts. the car comes with all the parts to put A/C back in it, cat, corrado airbox, and some other small stuff. the charger has been on the car for 7000 miles and was a brand new kit when i got it. frist was a stage one kit with 6 PSI then for the last 3000 miles it has been a stage two VF engineering car, 8 PSI, autotech 262 cams, tt down pipe, and 42DD test pipe. the car rips, but it runs on the rich side with the GIAC/VF software.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry, im not. i need the sell this car so i can have some cash to work on my aircooled bus. nice looking car though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
hm my dad lives in powell, wyoming always trying to convince me to move there :screwy:

this car actually tempts me to move there :laugh:

if you were in LA, CA I would give you an slc with 2k cash on top
GLWS

1 - 20 of 48 Posts