VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1995 golf. Runs well. No rust. Recently dynod at comotorsports and it made 168 at the wheels. Has high flow car and from 42dd and 2.5 in cat back from techtonicstuning. Euro hella headlight and ABT grill side skirts and flares. Has larger gti brake swap and rear discs. Has koni adj coilovers (one needs rebuilt). New sunroof seal. Roof racks have been removed but came with the car. Located in fredericton New Brunswick. Asking 3000. Send me a PM or text if interested. 5o6 47o 7992.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Selling my 1995 golf. Runs well. No rust. Recently dynod at comotorsports and it made 168 at the wheels. Has high flow car and from 42dd and 2.5 in cat back from techtonicstuning. Euro hella headlight and ABT grill side skirts and flares. Has larger gti brake swap and rear discs. Has koni adj coilovers (one needs rebuilt). New sunroof seal. Roof racks have been removed but came with the car. Located in fredericton New Brunswick. Asking 3000. Send me a PM or text if interested. 5o6 47o 7992.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Hi there,

I am interested, is there any chance you can send me more pictures? Are you also willing to Ship the car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.