VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
'20 R1250 GSA, '17 Alltrak SEL, '89 Tristar Syncro TDi, '80 Scirocco "S"
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Did the Cabrio sell? one of the nicest cabrios in the US ....
Thanks for asking, and so far it hasn't sold yet. I have had tons of inquires over the past couple of years. Most people have had to sell a car, wait to settle on a house, wait to get their new job, or were concerned about shipping costs. I think that the car is really unique and well-built, and has literally all new parts and materials.

I have a new top that will be installed on it in December and then if it doesn't sell by about March, it will go on BAT. My guess is that I will get the money I think it is worth there, as long as the general economy holds. If it doesn't, the car is really nice and I don't mind driving it every once in a while to keep fluids moving.

-Paul

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Paul.....find me a 1990 alpine white G60 Corrado and I'll get this sold for you. :)

Personally, I think its well priced. Too bad its out of my price range.....hard to come by cars this well put together.

Gorgeous car....GLWS!
Here ya' go. :)

·
Registered
2007 B6 Passat VR6 4Motion sedan
2,643 Posts
Holy clean-Cabrio Batman!!! 2 and a half years and no one's picked this up? If only I had a spare $14k lying around...

That interior brings back memories of my uncle's Audi Coupe back in the day.

Good luck with the sale, hope you get every penny, that puppy looks GRRRREAT!!!!

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Shots of the new German Haartz cloth top. I also found a brand-new top boot as well.

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Probably mentioned already so excuse me but where is the car located ?
No problem! The car is currently located in Chandler, Arizona but unless something strange happens in the next week, it will be relocating to Rhode Island to its' new owner.

Reactions: G60ING

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It looks like we are back on the market after the deal fell through due to some family issues that developed for the buyer. I wish him the best!

let me know if you have some serious interest. :)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
How did he plan on getting the car back to east coast? I’m in NY and I’m just wondering the process would hate to drive this thing for that many hours.
I have a really good shipping resource that was going to ship the car for him on an enclosed trailer.

·
Administrator
23,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
.... And away we go, car is sold and headed to Florida to be with an OG. Thanks, Les (Eurotechracing) for the great conversations and thanks for taking over custody of one of my kids. :)

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Congrats to the new owner! What a sweet vehicle you get to enjoy.

And congrats to you, Paul, for the patience. Seems like there is room in the garage for a new 2-wheeled toy.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Congrats on sale!

And wow, Les from Eurotech..Now that’s a name I have not heard in a long time.

Brings me back to a time when my seat bolsters and clear coat were pristine! Easily 3 window regulators ago…

Some of those eurotech threads were like watching Jerry Springer.

·
Registered
47,289 Posts
Congrats on sale!

And wow, Les from Eurotech..Now that’s a name I have not heard in a long time.

Brings me back to a time when my seat bolsters and clear coat were pristine! Easily 3 window regulators ago…

Some of those eurotech threads were like watching Jerry Springer.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: -- old school
LMAO....

Congrats Paul.....awesome deal for Les.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.