VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fs 1999.5 audi a4 1.8tq 5spd

it got 116,xxx i bought it back in dec. plan on doing a bt setup but lost intrest in the car. now just looking to get rid of it i don't need it i got to many projects going on right now. i can email pics. price right now is 3000 obo i just need it gone. the brake light, abs light and air bag light are on. the check engine light is now off. all the lights were on when i bought it in dec haven't had any problems with it. let me know if u have any ? im in the midwest kansas city.
i pulled the codes on the cel and they're o2 codes so i bought a new maf and some new o2 and im fixing any vac leaks this weekend.

Modified by Das Bar 2k4 at 6:35 AM 4-16-2010

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: fs 1999.5 audi a4 1.8tq 5spd (boosted b5)

dark green not sure the name of the color i drove it 500 miles from texas home the day i got it and it still runs the same i haven't had any problems with it to be honest. here is the local forum that im on this page has pics of the car when i bought it it looks the same nothing has changed at all. http://www.kch2o.com/forum/vie...=2064

Modified by Das Bar 2k4 at 10:01 AM 3-24-2010

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: fs 1999.5 audi a4 1.8tq 5spd (boosted b5)

nope never wrecked the previous owner bought it and it was keyed and someone threw brake fuild all over it which cause them to need to get it re-painted and it has a clean title and i have the title in hand

· Registered
1 Posts
Re: fs 1999.5 audi a4 1.8tq 5spd (Das Bar 2k4)

I'm very interested and possibly willing to fly down this weekend or next weekend to pick it up. At this point I'm not 100% sure that I need a car, but I'll find out within a few days. I have one question though, do you know when the timing belt was done?

· Registered
5,133 Posts

Is this car able to be traded, or is a sale the only option? I'm interested in the purchase, but sitting on three dubs that need new homes. I have very, very cleans cars to offer, but don't want to waste your time or mine.
Thanks,
Michael

· Registered
5,133 Posts

1995 GTI ODB-I completely stock with BBS wheels and a few euro trim bits. 110K miles, 5-Speed, plaid sport package interior excellent condition
1997 Jetta Trek Weitec 3-way Coilovers, worked head with forged internals, APR hardware, cold-air...lots of stuff...
2004 Jetta GLI (just bought, but the wife might not keep it. Not enough room without a hatch).
1984 GTI stock body, coils, Cabrio body kit and euro round lights, 1.8t swap...NOT for sale, but might trade it at some point.

I've been waiting to put a bi-turbo I built into an A4 body worthy of some time. So far, all I've found are rust buckets and dent collections. Email me at [email protected] with some additional pics and I'll get some new ones of my cars up ASAP.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.