VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 1999.5 Jetta 2.0 Supercharged, NJ $10,500

Its time to sell my baby
. Im selling a 1999.5 VW Jetta 2.0L Supercharged. The car is in good condition and has many aftermarket mods. The car has 103,500 miles and is 5spd. I have invested over $20,000 in mods including: Neuspeed Supercharger, Neuspeed 2.6" pulley, Neuspeed Cold Air Intake, Neuspeed Chip, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full Reiger Body Kit, Eyelids, Eibach Lowering Springs (1.5" drop), VW Spoiler, 35% Tints (all around including sunroof with 6" drop on windshield), Pioneer Avic D-1 Navigation System, 10 Interior Speakers, 2 Kicker Tweeters, 3 12" JL Subwoofers, Kicker KX1200.1 1200 Watt Amp, McIntosh 425 Watt Amp, Power Acoustic 2.4 Farad 24 VDC Surge Reinforcement Capacitor, 2004 Tail Lights, 18" RH Cuprod Wheels with 20mm Spacers, Kuhmo Ecstas 225/40 tires with 70-80% tread, Stubby Antena, and more.
The car has some minor scratches and 2 small dents, normal wear and tear for a car with 100k miles. One small dent above the front driver side wheel (about 2"), and a small dent on the rear passenger side behind the rear wheel (about 3"). Normal rock chips on hood, and minor scratches elsewhere. Some Minor Cigarette burns on driver seat and rear right passenger seat, otherwise very clean car. Rear passenger wheel has very minor curb rash. Also included are the 15" stock wheels, the stock intake, and stock pulley. The engine is perfectly maintained, oil changed with synthetic every 3,000 miles. As you can see by the pictures, you can almost eat off the engine. Always ran car with Premium Gas 93 octane. All in all an very nice car inside and out. This car definetly turns heads. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions @ [email protected] or pm me . Unfortunatly this car must go because of financial problems
. My loss is your gain. Car is being sold as is where is, with no warranty, and buyer is responsible for shipping. I can arrange to meet for local pick up.
Im asking $10,500. This car must go asap!
If you click on the pics another screen opens with a larger pic

Modified by TwoPntZero at 10:58 AM 7-18-2006

Modified by TwoPntZero at 11:03 AM 7-18-2006

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.