VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last of a dying breed. Beautiful car, with 88,204 KM (54808 Miles)

I'm selling my 1999 Gti VR6 with a full forged internals (JE Pistons, IE Rods, Shrick 268 Cams, Shrick Upper Intake Manifold, lifters, springs etc. MSD Ignition, Driveshaftshop.com Driveshafts good for 700+ HP). There is a stage 4 race clutch installed, as well as a Quaiffe limited slip diff. Complete front and rear euro bumpers, euro rad support, euro ecode headlights (With electronic adjusters), KW V3 fully adjustable coilovers. Porsche D90 wheels (16" x 6" -front 16" x 8"-rear).

The car is protected by an electronic ignition cut off system (Powerlock), and it is also GSM tracked via TAG. The ownership of the TAG system will be transferred onto the new owner.

This motor was built to handle approx. 700+ HP on 45 Psi of boost, provided by a Garrett GTX35 turbo setup. (Full turbo setup available for extra, incl. liquid to air cooling, and migfab short runner intake manifold, fuel surge tank, heavy injectors, porsche big brake setup 6 piston with corresponding 14.5" rotors, etc..) I'm looking for $14,500 CAD (11,000 USD) with the full turbo setup.

88,204 kms (54808 Miles). Original motor!!! Full original leather, great shape.

The car was fully repainted 3 years ago (8900$ in paint). It has NEVER seen winter, always stored indoors. The car has been maturely owned from Day 1.

Lots more.. call for details. This car is incredible, and will be missed.

Asking $10,000 CDN ($7,600 USD)
Located in Markham, Ontario Canada

Photos below:

·
Registered
8 Posts
You up to trade? I’ve got a clean mk6 Jetta GLI Autobahn with 60k miles fully loaded with nav completely stock and unmolested? I would need to get a little bit to boot and your ride if you up for it? I don’t know how to post pics on here, but if your interested send me your email and I’ll send them to you.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Last of a dying breed. Beautiful car, with 88,204 KM (54808 Miles)

I'm selling my 1999 Gti VR6 with a full forged internals (JE Pistons, IE Rods, Shrick 268 Cams, Shrick Upper Intake Manifold, lifters, springs etc. MSD Ignition, Driveshaftshop.com Driveshafts good for 700+ HP). There is a stage 4 race clutch installed, as well as a Quaiffe limited slip diff. Complete front and rear euro bumpers, euro rad support, euro ecode headlights (With electronic adjusters), KW V3 fully adjustable coilovers. Porsche D90 wheels (16" x 6" -front 16" x 8"-rear).

The car is protected by an electronic ignition cut off system (Powerlock), and it is also GSM tracked via TAG. The ownership of the TAG system will be transferred onto the new owner.

This motor was built to handle approx. 700+ HP on 45 Psi of boost, provided by a Garrett GTX35 turbo setup. (Full turbo setup available for extra, incl. liquid to air cooling, and migfab short runner intake manifold, fuel surge tank, heavy injectors, porsche big brake setup 6 piston with corresponding 14.5" rotors, etc..) I'm looking for $14,500 CAD (11,000 USD) with the full turbo setup.

88,204 kms (54808 Miles). Original motor!!! Full original leather, great shape.

The car was fully repainted 3 years ago (8900$ in paint). It has NEVER seen winter, always stored indoors. The car has been maturely owned from Day 1.

Lots more.. call for details. This car is incredible, and will be missed.

Asking $10,000 CDN ($7,600 USD)
Located in Markham, Ontario Canada

Photos below:

Sold?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts