·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICED TO MOVE - must sell asap
2000 Black (Tan Leather Interior) 1.8 Turbo Volkswagen Passat
Tiptronic
Extras:
Mercedez style factory 35% tint (smoke blue (grayish) ...street legal, W8 Illuminated sunroof light with projecting red lights (The dash when illuminated at night looks amazing better than any car i have ever seen) Six Disc changer/ tape/radio player, exotic brazilian rosewood dash trim, momo chrome/black sport shifter with tiptronic adapter,heated mirrors (great for fog and rain), heated seats heated washer jets, heated door locks, leather (tan) seats with side airbags, moonroof, telescopic/tilt wheel, k and N drop filter, crystal corner lights, crystal clear side markers, all lights replaced by hyper white xenon lights, xenon hyper white daytime driving lights, luxory rear window shade, "passat" embroidered floor mats, 4 - .... 1.5" tweeters, rigid hitch (plus tongue and 2" reciever ball included) ant-theft alarm, tinted tailights, child restraints anchorages for child seat built in, air conditioned glove box, extra cigarette socket in trunk, PLUS Others i cant think of.....
There are 66,000 miles on this car. The car is automatic with a tiptronic shifter (clutchless shifter). this is a great option because you can choose what kind of way you want to drive - either shifting or automatic. I also have nive 16" factory OEM rims on the car.
No, I dont want to part out (I dont have time to individually sell each peice)
Worth 18k - selling for 14K
(the front shocks need to be replaced, and the airbag light needs to be reset- 250 worth of work - I took off a lot more than that) This car is in perfect shape - never had any problems.
I live in Del Mar, CA (20 mins north of San Diego)
MUST SELL ASAP

1 - 1 of 1 Posts