1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im posting a beautiful Black on White Special Edition 2000.5 S4
6 Spd with 123,000 miles
This car in mint in and out.
This car is always maintained to a T as im a car guy and love my German cars and take pride in them!
Its black with white leather interior (scotch guarded)
Absolutely no accidents and the car has a clean title and NEVER BEEN ON A TRACK OR RACED!!!
This car is my baby!
Fully Loaded with sunroof, heated seats, power everything
Audi Navigation etc.

The Goodies
V6 Twin Turbo- Ko4 turbos (stock fueling for reliablity)
GIAC X-Plus Chipset
RS4 Clutch
RS4/APR Bipipe
710N Race Diverter Valves
New Timing Belt, Water Pump, Drive Belts, Seals, Thermostat, and Timing Belt Tensioner Roller
APR Snub Mount
AWE Boost Gauge
AutoSpeed Trudual Full Race Exhaust (sounds amazing)
Crossed and Slotted Brakes all the way around
Ful H&R Suspension (adjustable)
10000k HID lights
RS4 Front Grille
19x8.5 Neuspeed Forged wheels wrapped in Michelin Gt Tires (Rims only weigh 17lbs)
I also have stock S4 rims with blizzak snows on them there new this season. They will go with the car if the deal is right!
This car is a blast to drive and is VERY FAST. I always get tons of looks and compliments.
I always changed the oil and filter every 3000 miles with Royal Purple Synthetic
There are No dash lights on CEL, Brake Light etc. I have recipts for added upgrades and the repairs, iveput alot of time and effort into this car!

I KNOW WHAT THIS CAR IS WORTH DONT LOW BALLER ME! THIS CAR IS MINT
May consider trades with CASH depending on what you have and what shape its in i dont need juke with problems!!

Im asking $10,500 OBO
call or text anytime with any questions or want more pictures!
330-289-9770

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.