VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale here is my pretty new to me TT. Purchased it with the intention of driving a fun summer car here in the Midwest and to have something to tinker with but honestly never drive it because my R32 gets all my love and attention. Flew to Ohio in late may to buy this from a friend of mine and it made it back to Minnesota with no issues. Desert Green Pearl on black leather.

Pro's- Timing belt and water pump replaced at 87k, APR tuned for 93, 91, stock, and valet modes, upgraded DV, Cold Air Intake, rust free, recent oil change and coolant flush.
Cosmetic Con's- rear window fell out of the convertible top (I never drive in the rain so not a big issue for me), drivers door card has started to separate, clear coat hazing on the rear drivers quarter panel
mechanical Con's- Needs shifter linkage aligned as instead of grabbing 1st gear, it grabs 3rd. CEL on for running lean, assuming its an evap leak. ABS light comes on and off when it pleases.

Motived to move this thing as I would love for my garage space back and I need to thin the fleet a little before I go back to school in the fall. Looking for just north of $4000 as it sits but would sell for higher if the buyer would like some issues addressed.

Call or text 920-912-2977 for more info or pictures!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts