VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 337 GTI, 6 spd. Fresh timing, head gasket and coolant system and clutch 140k on the odometer. Fresh ball joints, bushings and control arms. Neuspeed front and rear away bars have fresh bushings, front upper and lower strut bars. Engine is stock, has Samco hose kit and the stock BBS RC wheels w/ all center caps, almost new Goodyear Eagle Sport 225/40 R18 rubber and fresh brake pads. ECS big brake kit in the front and a Pioneer deck that does Bluetooth. Only thing wrong with engine is sai needs replaced or delete it, it’s unplugged now causing the check engine light.

The bad: The car has hail damage, not on every panel though. The rear lip is cracked and repaired, I have a new front and rear lip for the car. The drivers side left bottom bolster has normal wear, rest of the interior is in great shape.

I have lots of parts for the car, a full stage 2+ swap, R32 headlights, all new suspension mounts and hardware, strut mounts, koni coilovers, the car is on Raceland coilovers now. I have spacers with lugs, new boost gauge... too many parts to list.

You get every part I have for the car as well $5000 firm. Contact me for pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts