VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
I am selling my 2002 GTI 337. I have owned it for two and a half years and the only reason I am selling is to cut down on my bills by getting rid of my monthly payment. Car has never been in any accidents and has a clean title.
It has 70,XXX miles on it. I have kept everything stock. When I bought it, it had a painted stock GTI/Golf front valence instead of the 337 valence as you can see from the pictures, but that is the only difference. Car is still in great condition. Has a few minor rock chips on the front end from Colorado roads and normal wear and tear. For some reason the back up lights do not work, never have. I think there's a short somewhere but I've never bothered to find it. Interior is flawless though, even has the original custom floor mats. If you are interested, I am asking $10,000 obo. I am definitely willing to negotiate, I'd just like to sell it soon. If you'd like any further info or pictures, just let me know. I'd upload more, but my hosting site is still not cooperating with me. Thanks for looking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts