VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO TEST PILOTS! If you are serious about the car you can have it pre-inspected with a deposit.

Make: VW
Year: 2003 (Bought Brand New in April 2004)
Model: 20th Anniversary GTI - NON ESP Model.
Color: Black Magic Pearl
KMs: 84,XXX - updated July 2014
Price:
$14,000

This car is 1 of 200 in Canada. 100 Black Magic Pearls, 50 Jazz Blue & 50 Imola Yellow.

Will keep car stored away for no charge until the spring.

Specs:

-180hp stock (plus upsolute chip, cai - maybe 200-210hp?) never dyno'd it
-power windows
-power sunroof
-power mirrors
-keyless entry - two key/remotes - one valet key
-original carpet mats (lightly ever used)
-a/c - blows ice cold
-cd/cassette monsoon stereo (8 speakers)
-6 airbags, steering wheel, pass dash, front seats, a-pillars
-ASR traction control option
-black headliner (OEM)
-recaro seats

Mods/Accesories: (Not parting.)

-Drivers door - Key Hole Delete (deters break ins, if remote/battery dies you go through hatch)
-Upsolute Chip
-EVO Diverter Valve (also has stock)
-Carbonio CAI
-OEM VW Apple iphone/ipod hookup (located in glovebox)
-5 OEM 18" x 7.5" Aristos - Brand new tires
-Raceland Height Adjustable Coilovers

-16" Steelies with winter tires

History:

Im the first owner of the car, was bought brand new in April of 2004 from Richmond VW in Chatam,ON.

This car was my only car when I first bought it, put 60k on it in the first two years with about 90% of that being hwy mileage, the other 18,000kms have been put on between Nov 2005 - Present.(thats about 2500km a season since 2005)

Car was winter driven one winter from Nov 04 to the end of that season.

It has never given me any problems what so ever, has never not started (replaced battery 2010) , never needed any major warranty work as the car was always flawless.

Interior is MINTY fresh, backseats have only been sat in a few time, all bolsters on front seats are in excellent condition.

Bad:

-Because of all the driving in the first 60k(less then 2 years), cottage and back etc lots of stone chips in the front valence/bumper/hood. (every other panel is like new)

-tiniest of dings (size of a dime) on rear pass side 1/4 panel, hardly noticable (could easily be pulled for $50.00 by a dent guy)

-was backed into in a parking lot once (or atleast i assume i wasn't there and they didnt leave a note) it caused a small scuff on the top of the bumper and pushed the headlight in so a tab broke, it also had cracked a tab on the grill but i replaced it. only reason i didnt replace the headlight was i had planned to go with oem hids.

I know there is other examples of this car for sale for more or less money, some with multiple owners, higher kms and not as in original condition as mine, if you are not interested please seek out those other options.

·
Registered
2018 Passat GT, 2017 Tiguan RLine
1,144 Posts
as clean as it gets :thumbup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
clean!!! timing belt and water pump been done? if so metal pump? my water pump on my old 2003 gti went at 65k stock clutch? bushing and sturt mounts? might be interested if these things have been changed and or upgraded

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T belt and pump have not yet been done, I did plan on it this year if I kept the car.

Bushings I've just ordered and would be done before sold.

T belt there is a very reputable tex member who is a very qualified vw mechanic who offers the whole service for just shy of $500 I believe who I will use if the car doesn't sell by Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
clean!!! timing belt and water pump been done? if so metal pump? my water pump on my old 2003 gti went at 65k stock clutch? bushing and sturt mounts? might be interested if these things have been changed and or upgraded
:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
this thing is not even close to requiring a T belt or anything you are mentioning lol - I bought my 20th new did my T belt at 165Km and the dealer recommends 130KM let along the bushing :screwy:. Don't let the age fool you! It usually takes the average driver 4 years to get to 80'000KM!!!

bump cause I miss my 20th and this thing is clean! and it came from my home town!

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
Shocked this is still for sale.

Trade for a 2013 Jetta trendline+ ?
35,000 km, manual.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts