VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03 Passat W8 4Motion, 75k, good condition, leather, auto w/ tiptronic, moonroof....the car is a co-worker's of mine....looking to get rid of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: FS: 2003 VW Passat W8 4Motion (cbas9)

exterior color - interior? size wheels? sport package? "trying to get rid if it"??? been a problem lately? please send some maintenance history and a few pics my way.
thnx, Rocky
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Re: (cbas9)

Quote, originally posted by cbas9 »

Any problems with the car? Electrical gremlins, etc?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
270hp 4.0L DOHC 32-valve W8
4Motion all wheel drive system with traction control
5 Speed TipTronic
Sunroof/moonroof
Black paint on gray and black leather and composite interior
8 way power, heated, memory leather seats
Automatic electronic climate control
Wood interior trim (it’s real, I didn’t believe it, but it is)
Rain sensor, auto wipers, heated windshield.
Factory 16” alloy wheels
Xenon headlights with headlight washer system integrated with windshield wipers
Rear sunshield
4 wheel vented disc ABS
4 chrome exhaust tips
Monsoon CD/Cassette/AM/FM (factory equipment. Does not have the optional factory CD changer, but that can be installed in the trunk)
Etc. etc. etc. (the rest of the option list gets long, all the way down to the climate-controlled heated/cooled glove compartment)
I’m the second owner. The vehicle has been VW dealer serviced throughout its history. It is STOCK, without any non-factory body mods, chips, suspension upgrades, electronic or interior upgrades of any kind. It has just about 74,500 miles on it. It was garaged for the first 60K miles of its life, but since I bought it in the spring I haven’t had a garage to put it in.
Since I bought the car, I’ve had the thermostat and the mass airflow sensor and harness replaced. The dealer also performed a program upgrade for the TipTronic that VW made available to improve shift quality in all 4Motion cars.
I had the windshield replaced at my own expense earlier this year because I like really clear glass and it was hazy from wiper use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts