VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD... for 1700
2004 Birel / Easykart 125cc TaG.
Complete low hours, ready to race package.
100% stock sealed iame engine less than 20 hours.
Raced about 5 times, never spun over 15.5k rpm, and that was once at etown. Usually ran around 15k max.
Tillet 1/4 padded large seat.
New master cylinder and rear caliper, upgraded vented brake rotor.
Stiff rear axle.
Michron 3 (magnetic and optical lap timer, cyl. head temperature, rpm tach).
Kart is like new, perfect low hour package with many spares.
Many spares and extras included. Kart stand, 4-5 sets of new or barely used tires (bridgestone YHC, MG). Dunlop rain tires with narrow rear wheels. 2 sets of OE freeline rims. Tool box full of spares (sprokets, sparco kart cover, new freeline brake pads, hardware, freeline gravity brake bleeder, old caliper with rebuild kit, new chain, chain tool, wayy too much to list). Tillet rib protector and simpson kart suit.
Located in Stroudsburg PA 18370, about 1 hr from OVRP and 1.5 hours from Englishtown raceway park.
Will meet or deliver if the price is right.
Selling because I'm in college now and don't have the time or money to race anymore. I bought this for way more than I'm selling it for and everything I bought and took along to the track with me is going with it. All you need is a helmet, basic metric tool set, and maybe a battery charger and you're ready to go racing!
Looking for $1500!
Please contact me at [email protected] or post on here.
Thanks, Eric

Sorry for the dusty pictures and messy garage, my dads 57 beetle ragtop is in about a million pieces right now haha.

Modified by 16V-Dub at 7:54 PM 4-4-2010

· Registered
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: 2004 Birel 125cc TaG kart low hours ready to race package! PA/NJ $1500 (16V-Dub)

Well my car is pending sale, my wheels are pending sale, and coils are pending sale too.
Now only this needs to go so I can go S4 shopping / fixing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.