1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2004 BMP R32 13,000 miles. Showroom mint condition. NYC

...SOLD...

Hello All,

There have been rumblings on this forum about my unicorn BMP R32. I've had to make the most difficult decision ever in my life. I have decided to part with my pride and joy. The car has NEVER seen a drop of rain or snow, garage kept. The car was started regularly and maintained by myself and a select few who I vetted. The people who worked on this car also understood the level of care necessary and attention to detail. There are no engine mods on this vehicle. No one has ever sat in the back seats. Please review the modifications below. These few mods were done immediately after I purchased the car. I am the sole and only owner. As stated in the title of this thread, the car only has approx 13,000 easy miles. I also will supply the original poster given to all R32 buyers at the time along with the R32 key chain, R32 sports watch, and R32 Pen.

Hella OEM blacked-out headlamps (original headlights in-hand)
ECS snub antenna
Euro-spec VW OEM Suspension. VW issue OEM Bilstein shocks and VW issue OEM H&R springs. Please click on link for further clarification: https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?1533115-VW-R32-European-Spec-Suspension-install-with-many-pics-and-my-early-thoughts
Hella Euro Tail Lights
Euro light switch with daytime lights bypassed
Euro rear fog light.
R32 Monster Mats. (original mats in-hand)
Smoked ECS side indicator lamps
Smoked ECS Turning Signals.
225/40/ZR18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports
BBS RC 18x8 (original silver finish, not shot-peened). *original aristos not available
Rear 8MM ECS spacers.
Blacked out front and rear VW emblems
MK5 rear wiper mod
Passenger side Euro OEM VW snub mirror (original mirror in-hand)
*AWE Tuning Aluminum Skid Plate.

The car is 9.8/10 condition. The car is located in NYC
These pics do this car no justice! Trolls will be ignored.

Here is an album of high quality pics: httphttps://photos.app.goo.gl/BqYzX1ro8yVYy35Y7

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
This type of statement and apparent attitude may make some think it is overpriced, perhaps? Vortex mods, what do ye think? Going to start a new precedent?
Price posted

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m wondering a few things
How do you have 13,000 miles on a car with 13,000 miles on a set of tires that did not exist in 2004? Just curious?
Also.,,...what’s the price or delete the post,,,your not that special

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I’m wondering a few things
How do you have 13,000 miles on a car with 13,000 miles on a set of tires that did not exist in 2004? Just curious?
Also.,,...what’s the price or delete the post,,,your not that special

Tires are brand new, that was my mistake on the post. Thanks for pointing that out.:thumbup:.
Price posted.
I am that special.:)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Thank you for completing the post and I for one truly hope you get your asking price or very close to it. Do you have the original parts that were replaced by upgrades? If so, might help getting to your price.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.