1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS : 2005+ Subaru Sti winter rims and tires $1000 o.b.o SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Went for $750 thanks for looking!
Selling a set of 4 17" Engineer rims with 225/45/17 Continental Conti WinterContact tires used for 1 winter and purchased from Budds Subaru for $1700 last fall.
Contact me at gtijohn at gmail dot com or 519.533.2014 during the day
rims are 9/10 no curb rash
tires are 8/10
I'm located near Brantford Ontario.
Asking $1000 o.b.o (LOWER PRICE) i really need to move these, the new dub is on the way. reasonable offers won't be turned down.
These fit 2005 and up Subaru Sti with bolt pattern 114.3.

Reason for selling...

Oldman coming from oppostie direction decided to turn right, literally right in front of me...

Modified by Silverbullet1980 at 1:10 AM 7-16-2009

Modified by Silverbullet1980 at 10:04 PM 7-18-2009

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
They'll also fit any 5 bolt nissans such as altima maxima 300 350Z etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS : 2005+ Subaru Sti winter rims and tires $1100 o.b.o (Silverbullet1980)

I've never heard of engineer wheels untill I purchased these, but honestly they look pretty good, almost audi-ish

Send some offers, you might be surprised
Up!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (CANDUBBER)

^^^^
ya i think the worst is when i saw it being loaded onto the flatbed! oh well, now i'm getting a gti. I loved the speed and grip of the sti, but the interior, and gas mileage blew so bad. I know i'll miss it come winter time

Someone buy these!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Re: (Silverbullet1980)

Quote, originally posted by Silverbullet1980 »
^^^^
I loved the speed and grip of the sti, but the interior, and gas mileage blew so bad. I know i'll miss it come winter time

ya I hear you man, I went from a STi to a Golf 2L. For the first 2 months I was in shock, but now its cool. I did some mods and I'm really enjoying the golf now. It uses literally HALF the gas the STi did, and I can do all the work myself. Meaning no more retarted subaru dealerships to deal with. But ya, I miss the AWD

Your car was totalled right? I hit a deer doing 130 in mine, but they wanted to fix it. After 4 months and about a 15 Grand claim I had my car back. I whished I hit the deer harder, or maybe a moose instead.
Good luck with your sale!

Modified by mk21.8Tjetta at 3:15 PM 7-17-2009

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.