VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I have for sale very rare 2005 Volkswagen Passat Tdi Wagon with manual transmission swap and full W8 and Votex kit. The car was bought in Florida 3 years ago and brought to Illinois. Passat has manual transmission swap. Transmission imported from europe. GmModel of the transmission is FHN. Has stage 2 southbend clutch. Car has whole interior, exterior and brakes from passat W8. Steering wheel is imported from europe from highline model. Car sits on ST coilovers and 3SDM 19' wheels with michelin super sport tires that has less than 2000 miles. Drives and handles very good. Mechanically perfect. Timing belt was just done with water pump and upgraded camshaft kit. Car has full original Votex kit. Lower part of the rear bumper still has to be put on. I have it painted and I'm gonna sell it with the car. I'm gonna probably put it on but at time of posting it wasn't on. VW has stage 2 chip, with egr delete and a/t transmission delete. Transmission swap was done professionally, everything in the car works perfect. Average mpg is between 32-40 mpg. Car currently has 170k miles, but miles goes up as I drive it daily. Passat has coolant heater and remote start.

Car located in Melrose Park, IL
Clean Illinois title in hand
Asking price is $8,500 obo
Call/text 773 394 2808

PICTURES:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/s1JEU16aTLipc2BBA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.